Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone, Nev, how could you blame me? That's not nice. lol That sounds like a very sensible thing that your Dad used to do, although we did have water bottles and luckily no scalds. You're not going to believe this but I think that my hot water service has gone on the blink now. I noticed that the hot water wasn't hot anymore about mid morning so went out to the fuse box to check the switches. Sure enough one was off so I tried to turn it back on and crack. Needless to say I didn't try again. I rang the electrician but he wont be here til morning so the boys are quite happy no shower tonight. They're having a ball catching up with Spiderman tonight. I got quite a bit more done in the front garden today. The green bin went out this morning for pick-up and is full again plus 3 big tubs and 2 tea chests and a plastic bag, so I think I earned my tea tonight. Trish the camp fire pic was from our last camp and it was as good as it looked. The boys love toasted marshmallows too. Well had better see if they're ready for bed. See you all tomorrow. Colleen