Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. It's so cold here that nothing got done outside except a new trailer load of mushroom compost and pine bark. The wind is coming off the North pole I think this time and we've had rain just to make it worse. The boys are in their PJs and having a game on their laptops. chatter, chatter in the background. I haven't found a pic of Ben our little dog yet but I will. Nev, are you sure that your not really part of my family? The things that we did in our childhood were so similar you'd think that we'd grown up in the same place. Fishing, camping, birdnesting, climbing trees [and falling out] soapboxes racing down the hills, mushrooming, shanghais. Always at least one dog in tow. I have good memories of my childhood and the kids that I used to hang around with. Nev I don't know the name of that Bil, but it's just a common one. Just plain grey-green foliage. Must go. Jean take care. Colleen