Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Not a bad day today. The sun shone for most of it, but it always starts to get a bit nippy by 3-4. time for me to retreat inside. Got a bit more done in the back garden today. Dentist appointments tomorrow so not much will get done outside. Glad you liked the pic of Lucy, Nev. She really is beautiful. Was out moving some of the Mumma broms around this afternoon and boy you should see the pups. A lot of work ahead for me. Wendy I do hope they catch the thief. The cheek of some people. Why can't they keep their hands off other people's stuff. Trish keep well, it's not good when there's not enough hours in the day. I just got given 4 orchids. I wonder if they'll ever flower for me. Do I treat them the same as the broms? Glad you liked Lucy as well. Teresa you won't get weekends off in the supermarket will you? Have you ever thought about a job in the hospital? I was in Services, kitchen, laundry, cleaning wards, nursing home, and aged care. I loved it. I had every other weekend off and 2 days off during the 2 weeks. I was happiest when I was in the nursing home or the wards. I chatted to the people who wanted to talk as I worked. My days always went so quickly. I had to give it up when the boys came to me. Been nearly 10 years now, but that was when I really got into gardening. The boys helped as they got older. I got into broms later after they went to school so they really haven't had a lot to do with them but the younger one often goes out into the SH and has a look. Well must go get ready for bed. Take care everyone. Have a great time with your son and family. Nev. Colleen