Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Sorry Teresa but the boys and I have had all the Kitkats. It's really cold here too. Below zero out the front this morning although it was 3 out the back. Quite a difference in a house length. Slowly getting everything pruned and in the right place out the back. Still have large limbs to come off the Brugs but I've got a lady who wants them so have to wait for her to be here. Have been taking smaller branches off and potting them up for sale later on, plus Geraniums and Salvias. It's a way to make a little money doing something that I love doing. As the boys are getting older I do find they are costing a lot more to feed and clothe and shoe. Not one pair of shoes though sneakers for school sneakers for home boots for motorbike riding and camping and good shoes for school, thongs and slippers too. We only had one pair of shoes for everything when I was young and we were very lucky if we had them. Most of the time we were barefoot. Shirley thanks for moving us over into July. Another lot of beautiful broms. I do like Neo. Gladiator in the last group. There's still so many on my wish list . I'll have to sell a lot of pups wont I? I'll have to put up a pic of my Frizzle Goose. She is so Regal when she walks. Her name is Lucy. See you all tomorrow. Colleen