Photo by Melody

Southwest Gardening: Wow...Lotsa new names...and then there's the rest of ya., 2 by jkochan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jkochan

Subject: Wow...Lotsa new names...and then there's the rest of ya.

Forum: Southwest Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Wow...Lotsa new names...and then there's the rest of ya.
jkochan wrote:
I tried to comeback last year. Didn't work out so well with everything that was going on with family. I needed to step up my game with helping care for my Mom who now, is able to dance the Pearly Gates Polka with Dad after being apart for 18 years.

It's nice to see a good number of the reprobates still around and making trouble. :-) I've sorely missed the abuse and smart**s remarks.

My yard (calling it a garden would be overly optimistic) is nothing short of pathetic, but I have started the long painful road to recovery. My name is Jim and I'm a Plantaholic. I have started the recovery process: Buy plants, Plant Plants, Care for Surviving Plants, Buy More Plants, Rinse, Repeat.

The photos are of the Ann Kochan (Mom) Memorial Cape Mallow sent to us by my friends from work who remembered my love of gardening. I am rehabilitating a back flower bed for it. I hope I can keep it going.

Anyway, it's nice to be back, I'll try to be a regular again and thank you all for being here.

Viridis solet usque ad finem. Jim :-p