Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: April 2014 Returning to the great outdoors!, 5 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: April 2014 Returning to the great outdoors!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of April 2014   Returning to the great outdoors!
shortleaf wrote:
I went to the Independence Home Depot Friday nite. I even managed to keep my purchases under $7 total, (with tax even..lol). I bought a 'Jade Rose' Hens and Chicks, it has LOTS of Chicks too!
It's a pretty reddish/green one, it said hardy to minus 40 Fahrenheit so that's good for neglect..lol again! I also bought a 'Donkey Tail', which I'm guessing is also known as a burro's tail. Anyway, they were each only $2.98, and I love me some succulents! pics 1 - 3.

Oh, and I wanted to show you guys my ridiculous bank. I think they must be mocking me by mulching the bank's sign and the gas meter! -

What's in our fireplace/chimney?! - [HYPERLINK@www.youtube.com] Is it birds, bats, or something much more sinister?!
Maybe somebody is stuck and they're imitating birds because they're crazy! Cats? Opossums? Raccoons? Anyway, they can't get into the house because the fireplace insert is closed. You have to turn on your volume to hear the critters, the video-clip is only 35 seconds long.
Will

This message was edited Apr 6, 2014 3:28 PM