Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 1 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
ianperry wrote:
Hi all, Well I won this one this time.5 hrs searching to find why my compoter always selected surveys and adds when I went to DG. No not a DG gremlin butsome adaware that snuck in. It was called Rightsurf and has now been uninstalled from this computer.
Trish that Crypt Ruby came down from Mourilyan near Innisfail last weekend and I got it at the meeting.
NevI have DG in my favourites and use it. I find that when I have to login a purple line comes up taking me straight to Aust and NZ gardening, 1 click on this and then I am onto our normal page.
You mentioned grexes and last weekend we shared some seeds from Mouriylan and because so many people are all growing the same seeds from the same plants we decided on a grex name for each of the 2 lots of seeds. We have Hoh leopoldii-horsti as seed parent with mother natures little helpers to pollinate the pods and we will call this batch Ruby.
The second batch of seeds shared was Hoh Catingae and we call this batch Belle. It was at Belle's house we met last weekend, so it seems appropriate.
I use the 1" plastic venetian blind strips for my name tags and some I need to punch holes in them to tie down. Some I don't bother with holes and I haven't had any stolen by birds as yet.
Now for some pics
Pic 1 Ae J C Superstar
Pic 2 Dyckia Sun Tan Hyb
Pic 3 Neo Pink Spider
Pic 4 Some seedlings
Pic 5 Anamea Scorpio