Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
perke_patch wrote:
Hi everyone. It's funny I thought I posted last night but nothing there. I did read it all. wonder what happened to it?

well the fishing was great today after all the rain. maybe the fresh water washed the big bream out of the river and down to the mouth where we were fishing. 15 huge bream filleted, boned and now sealed in croyovac bags in the freezer. we even gave 2 to the old couple opposite us here in the park. he was talking to Johnny while he was cleaning them.

Nev it's a shame if you have to destroy most of those seedlings. some of the ones you sent to me are starting to look lovely. I can always take them up to Hervey Bay to my son who is on 1.5 acres. we've been buying up plants to take up to him in a couple weeks. got some from Sue and Ross, but also got a couple of good ones from Ross for us.

I'm taking the risk and posting a pic for Trish of a costas rubra we had flowering not long ago. I love it.

wendy