Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: I can't stand it!, 1 by citybusgardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright citybusgardener

In reply to: I can't stand it!

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of I can't stand it!
citybusgardener wrote:
Just dropping in to say thank you Pirl for the bump up of my post regarding my screen resolution problem over in the Dave's Garden forum. I was feeling pretty invisible.

Looking forward to all this groups clematis news and pictures as the season progresses. All mine seem to be doing fine despite my completely dropping the ball part way into fall chores. Funniest thing today. I went back to adjust the fallen sideways container Niobie is in and consider how to go about cleaning it up, since I failed to prune her at all. It seems a young couple of Bushtits has decided this is the perfect spot to start a family. They're so busy going back and forth building their nest, it's a hub-bub of activity.

Bushtits:
http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/bushtit/id

Really bad pictures since I didn't want to disturb them. Second photo does include one of the tiny birds, not that you can really tell. So much for pruning the clematis. They normally build in the bamboo. Learned my lesson on timely chores. LOL Niobie is not going to be a thing of neatly pruned beauty this year.