Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Cody, beautiful baby.

Nev, unfortunately Michael’s back will never get “better”. He has several stress fractures (the result of osteoporosis), a number of bulging discs (probably from incorrect lifting) and the odd pinched nerve … all in all, his spine is pretty well wrecked. He has tried nerve blocks … didn’t work, so he relies on physio and pain killers ... some days are worse than others.

Trish, hope you enjoyed your weekend and managed some brom time. Love your neos Sam Smith and Ink Spots.

Wendy, glad to hear you have finished your reno ... we still have a ways to go. Hope you are feeling OK after your fall at the shopping centre. Sounds like you did yourself some real damage, get better soon and take care. Your orlandiana Snowflakes is really pretty and those billbergia seedlings, are lovely, I especially like pic 3, Maya.

Jean, hope your hubby is improving. Your broms are looking great.

Teresa, pleased to see you were not badly affected by the recent flooding. Good luck with your bromeliad purchase.

Ian, your funny money day sounds like fun. Lucky you, getting some good rain. We haven’t had more than a few drops for months now. Your neo flumensis is very nice.

Hi to Colleen and Breeindy.

Some ‘wild’ pics …

Pic 1 – neo Wild Current, pic 2 – neo Wild Pepper, pic 3 – neo Wild Strawberry, pic 4 – neo Wild Melon, pic 5 – neo Wild Blackberry

Bye for now, Shirley