Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - November 2013, 1 by springer99

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright springer99

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - November 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - November 2013
springer99 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Well the story with Neo Lorena, is that I got hold of the seller and he confirmed it is Lorena which was sitting right beside his Chirripo and he must of just labelled the pup wrongly. So it's all good, I don't mind, just wanted to get my records straight on that one.
Ian, I love that Ae Aztec Gold, mine is a poor excuse of a thing and I must get a good chunky clone of it one day.
I have Neo Blackout too and wondered why it isn't in the BCR as so many people have it. That was the same with Neo On Target, another one that gets around faily commonly up here and all over QLD by the sounds but was not registered. I asked some questions on it to try and work out where it originated and as a result Geoff added it into the BCR since it was so well known. I see today that also Neo Jaffa, (Neo spectabilis Variegated) is now also actually registered, so I'll have to take the Neo spectabilis variegated AKA Jaffa tag out of mine, or amend it at least lol.
Trish it sounds like you are doing well with the seedlings, great work. Far better than me when I started that's for sure. We sow alot of ours without lids now, or if we do use the lids, we take them off fairly quickly. Our heat is responsible for stewing a lot of seedlings up here. Keep up the great work.
Well I had better keep moving, big hello to Bree, Theresa, Nev, Shirley, Jean, Wendy, ..... who have I missed??? Well to everyone I hope you are all well :)

This message was edited Nov 5, 2013 11:36 AM