Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS..., 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Wendy, just wondering if you got your truckload of water … we certainly didn’t get any rain, perhaps you should order another, maybe the second one will work. Love the pic of your neo Medallion and the shape and colour of your concentrica seedling.

Jean, raining there again, we would be happy to take it off your hands but I think it’s needed in NSW a lot more unfortunately. I find it hard to believe that a number of those terrible fires were deliberately lit … what is wrong with people that they would intentionally cause so much devastation and heartbreak, even loss of life.

Ian, great to hear you salvaged a lot of your seedlings. Hope all your tests turn out OK.

Trish, wouldn’t it be nice to just buy, buy and buy more broms and not have to worry about the price … now that’s my fantasy.

Nev, thanks for the hint of using wire to lower my hanging plants.

Tash, good to see your posting again, looking forward to your new pics.

My pics are some of the broms from Wendy’s sale … more next time … drooling is allowed !!!

Pic 1 - Ae Fia variegated, Pic 2 - neo Passion Pink, pic 3 - neo Lilac Prince, pic 4 - neo Sometimes, pic 5 - Vr Dad’s Favourite (my favourite too, thanks Johnny).

Thanks Sue for the variegated blanchetiana, it’s a beauty.

Bye, Shirley