Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: A bit of fall color, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: A bit of fall color

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of A bit of fall color
shortleaf wrote:
What a good memory you have, VV! Toxicodendron radicans, commonly known as Poison Ivy, it is one of the best for Fall color, I've always said that, and you remembered! It is one of the plants around here that were in full Fall color. The first 2 pics are some stupendous Virginia Creeper in a brilliant Fall color of red. -
Alot of the other Fall beauties are still about half green or more.

Pseudo, did you know that word is the shortened version of Pseudoephedrine? It's an ingredient in meth. In the show Breaking Bad, they use that term quite a bit. Also, unfortunately, I hail from the meth capitol of the world, Independence, Missouri. I hear about it alot on tv, (like the news).
Sugarcreek is just a small city about 2 blocks from Independence, I was born and raised in Independence. I've never done Meth myself, that's not how I know about the nickname! Meth will mess up one's insides and ruin one's teeth I understand! Pseudo, are you peddling meth on Davesgarden?! lol

Anyway, I present to you some Virginia Creeper in outstanding Fall color. -

Now, here is some brilliant trees in Fall color. - 4th pic
From left to right I believe is a Sugar maple then 2 red trees, Sweetgums.

Here is an exceptional Cornus Florida, (Flowering Dogwood) featuring a Crimson red color. - 5th pic
Will

This message was edited Oct 25, 2013 4:17 PM