Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts September 2013, 1 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts September 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts September 2013
ianperry wrote:
Hi all, another day of sorting and spacing plants. The bench is done now for some more areas.
I pulled my Ae Chiante Jean out of the full sun on Sunday, just before it burned. It is nearly yellow and almost pink on the underside and looks nothing like one grown in the shade. I will try to take a pic of it tomorrow.
Trish we will do a swap when things work that way. No hurry, I am here for a long time and hopefully a good time also
.Bree Nice plants , they are both on my wish list. Another wish that I can tell about is that I wish my wish list was not so long. I love dentists, they kept me broke for years and now I stay away from them. My teeth are in a glass in the bathroom. Sometimes I put them in my mouth.With no teeth in my mouth I have more room to put my foot in there.
Nev I think it would look a bit funny me wearing a dress and carrying a handbag and having a full beard. I just think that they might smell a rat. Good try, I could always ask the doctor anyway and he might have some other idea.
We have had wind most of the day and now it is wet wind, squally showers have just started.
Guilty as charged. I tried and did not succeed but am planning to try again soon. I want to try the Nicobate pre quit patches. Coles and Woolworths can sell them cheaper than the chemists can buy them, but don't stock them in this town.Just another way of controlling their sales. I am not sure what I am going to do about this as yet, but keep my mouth shut will not be happening. That young fella is getting it right. Natural and as healthy as possible. No time for pollutants in the full cream milk. Just what the Doctor ordered. Suckatitaday
I tried cinnamon in controlling rot in a Vr without success. I think it was too far gone when I started. I am still open to success in the future.
Cody. The time is 2.30 or put another way tooth hurty. Sorry about that, I well remember that pain and went for too long with it. I even tried toothache drops and injected it into cavities. Talk about insanity. I hope you don't get that silly. It is simply not worth it.
Here is a hug a smile and a wave.
Have a good one
Ian
Pic 1 Gold has changed already
Pic 2 Neo Miranda showing burnt leaves.
Pic 3 Til juncea seed explosion. I did catch some.