Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Catching up in the garden is it possible?, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Catching up in the garden is it possible?

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Catching up in the garden is it possible?
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Pam tell your guy to come over after your done with him..lol. Wow your pix are great!!! I look at them and see those big trees and sigh. I planted a Radiant Crab today and 10 shrubs, 1 dbl rosey pink Althea (rose of sharon) and 9 Viburnum carlessii (yummmm!!!). Only 14 more trees to go in and 52 more shrubs...and scads of perenns. And the long border needs weeding again, I haven't even cut back those that could continue blooming. Glad the gkids are back in school...lol.

The daylillies (15), I planted a few weeks ago are putting on new growth, so glad they are already mature so they should put on a great fragrant show next summer. And I still have atleast a dozen sitting in pots yet looking for a place in the border.

And I'm still potting up Iris that were dug in June.. So I guess I'm busy for a few weeks...lol.

Already used 1 gallon of Roundup and need more...Yikes, that stuff is stinky! (almost as bad as that little critter that's been visiting me these past few weeks..) Lol.

Did you get all those Iris planted yet? Should be done by now....I know...haha..

By the way, that little rose you sent me is blooming, such a pretty pink...Thankyou!!!

Rteets...Great pix, hope my shrubs look that good in 8 years!!! And my garden too..

Hey Pirl...how's that beautiful garden of yours doing this summer?

Pix is a patch of wild sunflowers, love them but their getting cut down to make room for those trees and shrubs. Later all....Kathy.