Photo by Melody

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG # 199, SUMMER, FALL & Maybe WINTER, 1 by Marcy_1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Marcy_1

In reply to: ORVG # 199, SUMMER, FALL & Maybe WINTER

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG # 199, SUMMER, FALL & Maybe WINTER
Marcy_1 wrote:
Karen.....I don't need the washer drum for a washer. I want it for a fire pit burner!
Saw one on Pinterest...just the inside drum with holes in it...fire burning in it...looked really cool!!!!
If u find one let me know!
Bonnie, cataract surgery is very simple nowadays. I had both mine removed several yrs ago...at the same time!
No probs whatsoever. And since I have always had bad eyesight...(very nearsighted)...now I can see a hundred miles away...but need glasses for reading.
It didn't hurt at all....and healing was fast. They did it outpatient. The only thing that bothered me was the light at first. Dark glasses will take care of that. Like Karen said..im so glad it wasn't your macular that was the problem. Cataracts are soo much simpler to deal with.
And girls...shhhh ..but yes...I will prolly just do as I wish with my border....LOLOL.
We went to the Portland Indiana gas n engine show today...big flea market too. Then came home and went to the Eaton car show...a big one as well. I am pretty tired...even though I do have a motorized cart to ride. It was hot...and long. I hope we can stay home tomorrow!
I did get a couple of white baskets for flowers. I've been making baskets of flowers for different ones this year since the hydrangeas have been so prolific and beautiful. Think I might just make myself a couple too!
Here is one I made for my daughter in law.