Wildlife: Squirrel Pics (and Conversation) Vol. 18, 1 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: Squirrel Pics (and Conversation) Vol. 18

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Squirrel Pics (and Conversation) Vol. 18
sunkissed wrote:
I've really only seen Golden Finches here in Florida, and mainly in the winter and spring, they do come to the feeder in flocks when they visit.

We haven't had a dog for four years since our German Shepherd died of old age at 13. Anyway a rescue Golden doodle came into our lives a few days ago, we kept her for a couple days and yesterday decided to keep her permanently.She is a real sweetie. She won't be out in the garden without my constant supervision, and it is an adjustment having a dog again in the garden. I know Peanut already knows she is here and waits till I'm out there without the dog to come get her peanuts.
Here is picture of her with my son, she is big, not even 10 months old and already 60 pounds. We changed her name from Merida to Marabelle, she was called Mer Bear and knows the name very well, but husband didn't like the other name, guess it is a Disney character. We can still call her, Mer Bear, and she is even responding well to Marabelle, pronounced- Mare-uh-belle, aka: Mare Bear...since she looks like a big ole Bear. Kind of nice having a dog again.