Wildlife: Squirrel Pics (and Conversation) Vol. 18, 1 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: Squirrel Pics (and Conversation) Vol. 18

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Squirrel Pics (and Conversation) Vol. 18
sunkissed wrote:
Hi All...Thank you so very much for the birthday wishes! So very sweet and love the photo of the squirrel birthday greeting, Nuts...just adorable. ☺☺☺☺☺

We went to the beach in our camper for two weeks for my birthday and we just got back last Sunday...I don't have a fancy Internet phone so cut off from seeing Dave's Gardens until back home. My best friend came and spent a few days with me and that was the nicest gift of all.

I love all the pet photos, and Amanda from your profile pic you have an iguana also??? Debbie the bunny and cat together is amazing, I've had lots of different pets, but never a bunny rabbit.

And Nuts love the double squirrel photo, that one needs to go into DG photo contest.

My "Peanut" had disappeared for about two weeks and I really was bummed, figured something happened to her. She lived in our huge live oak out front. Then one day my son was out washing the cars and saw a squirrel watching him from across the street. He called her and she seemed hesitant at first but came over and let him pet her head, that is how we know it is our "Peanut". My son, my husband and me all were so happy, so funny for adults to get attached to a squirrel. She has apparently moved to a smaller tree across the street. But she is coming up into our garage when we open it and getting her nuts from us. I miss her being here on my property, but glad she is okay and nothing happened to her.

Peanut.....