Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013, 1 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013
ianperry wrote:
Hi all. I missed yesterday as I was stuffed from work, not much better today but I did an inspection and moved a couple of plants showing signs of burn..
Sue I do have a pic of what I bought as Ae Gigantea somewhere on my files but could not find it. I will keep searching. file by file. It will happen.
Trish, it is only an illusion that my yard is tidy, there is stuff everywhere but it will get sorted out, some to the tip I am sure. Most of the cleaning has been on individual plants and is very time consuming. I got 4 months behind when my son was living here and had some of the yard partitioned off for his dogs. It was a real hassle just to water my plants, so I went overboard with seed sewing and transplanting seedlings.
Jean The weather is too good to go to work but there is no money in staying home. I wish it would stay like this all year. I wish I could send some down to you. I will enjoy it for you.
Nev I hope you get that computer sorted out soon.
Cody I gave up on trying new phones, I couldn't keep up with the changes and couldn't hear on them anyway.There is a phone hanging on the wall and that is all that I need. Here is a smile a hug and a wave for you.
Nite all
Have a good one
Ian
Pic 1 Ae Noid
Pic 2 Quesnelia arvensis rubra maybe
Pic 3 Same plant different view
Pic 4 Vr NOID
Pic 5 Bil Delicosa