Photo by Melody

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG # 199, SUMMER, FALL & Maybe WINTER, 1 by Marcy_1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Marcy_1

In reply to: ORVG # 199, SUMMER, FALL & Maybe WINTER

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of ORVG # 199, SUMMER, FALL & Maybe WINTER
Marcy_1 wrote:
Well..good morning all! When Bonnie made this new thread, I was first on it...lolol..then before I could post, it all disappeared....grrrrrrr.
I was in a hurry so never did post...and now look!!!!
Big smilesss...just a little humor..sorta.
Celene...bet you're glad to get those braces off!
Heard about those horses being poisoned...what kind of sicko would do that???? Scary! If they do it to animals...look out!
Pat, Joyce, EVERYONE...so good to see you!
My gardens too, are full of weeds...and I just can't seem to get a handle on it this year!
It's either too hot or too wet or too dry to tackle weeds! Am I getting old or what??????
Shhhh....no answer needed!
When I was young...many years ago...we played in the creek a lot! Caught crawdads, fish...went wading...swimming....lookin under rocks. Great memories! Me and 3 boys...lolol.
I had no girls to play with...just my brother and two neighbor boys.
Yes...my son is doing good! The oncologist said with all the "good markers" he has...he could live a mostly normal life, as he has a very slow growing type..so that was wonderful news!
Ok...Dave said lets get a move on...I think that means ME!
Gonna try a couple of pics...my hydrangeas are just beautiful this year! You all have a wonderful day!!
First pic is Limelight hydrangea. 2. is a variegated wandering jew. 3. is two hydrangeas out in front garden...small one is peegee I think...not sure of other one? 4. is a huge coleus that I have in an urn...its not a kong...but sure is big. a piece broke off and I planted it in a pot..and its almost as large as this one! 5. is Carefree rose...second blooming this summer...I love that rose!