Photo by Melody

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: HOUSEPLANTS OPEN DISCUSSION GROUP - JUNE 2013, 1 by JBerger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JBerger

Subject: HOUSEPLANTS OPEN DISCUSSION GROUP - JUNE 2013

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of HOUSEPLANTS OPEN DISCUSSION GROUP - JUNE 2013
JBerger wrote:
I have found it very confusing for many people who want or have houseplants to find a thread that they can ask questions, show pictures and hopefully learn without spending hours looking for one. Not that the information is not here on DG, but it is hard to find a specific thread to fit some of our problems and/or questions. I thought I would start this thread to possibly assist the new members as well as the old timers, to put our thoughts and experiences here, in one place and save some time hunting the proper place to be. If it works fine, if not...no problem.

This thread is open to all discussion, questions, etc. about HOUSEPLANTS or even plants some people may want to use in containers and never thought of them being houseplants. We can all learn by sharing and that is what this is all about. No questions are stupid....no comments are boring....I am sure we all have pictures to show, so please feel free to join in. If we do not feel we can help, or there is another thread where you can get even more information, we will show you where that discussion can be found.

This thread is here to help those people who want to learn about keeping plants in your house. Enjoy!