Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: May Flowers bring beauty and joy!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: May Flowers bring beauty and joy!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May Flowers bring beauty and joy!
marsue wrote:
Whoo, Charlotte--you do have lots of pesky critters! We have squirrels and chipmunks but with Laddy patroling the back yard, they keep their distance--at least when Laddy is outside. My vet has Laddy on Trifexis. It is supposed to prevent heartworms and also kill fleas and ticks that get on him. We do have ticks and Al is going to have to treat the yard because Laddy brings them in on his fur. He comes and jumps in my lap and then the ticks get on me! :(( I have found two ticks on me in the last couple of weeks but was able to get them off with no problems and no lasting effects.

Kathy Ann, so glad Nola is feeling better and eating again! That was scary for you and her, I am sure! I hope that Laddy and your dogs will get along. When we went to Arizona last Thanksgiving he got along fine with the four big dogs--two belonged to Al's brother and the other two were his sister's dogs. Laddy just let them know that he was as big as they were! (he thought) LOL

This is one of the Huskers Red Penstemons which Elaine gave me at the RU last September. There are four of them and two of them are doing quite well and getting ready to bloom. The other two are still small but they are growing. :)

This message was edited May 29, 2013 7:22 AM