Pacific Northwest Gardening: My home this spring!, 1 by Willowwind2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Willowwind2

In reply to: My home this spring!

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of My home this spring!
Willowwind2 wrote:
HI, I'm doing fine. My DD took me to lunch in Poulsbl ane we ate lunch outside under a magnolia tree. Super. Toured the antique stores and then on the way home checked out a facility for dementia patients. It is beautiful and about 2 minutes from home. Seens perfect. Will call tomorrow and arrange for a tour. I was told by the place he is in now that it is one of the best. Not sure yet he will have to go there but it lookjs like it. Making progress in the gardens. Holly the plants you gave me are all blooming or budded. The little iris are so beaitful. I have white/lavender and gold/purple. Love them. The rockery one is blooming also and the lily is up and growing. The front sidewalk is just beautiful with iris and columbine together. All the fuchsia baskets made it through the winter and my minature rose pot has a lovely hummingbird nest in it with an egg. I'm so excited. Many good things have been coming by that lighten my heart. I just say "thank you" every time.
The little iris. Mindy and Carmel looking out at the squirell and trying to deny what they are thinking and then Amber with her sweet "not me".