Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2013 #2, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2013 #2

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2013 #2
joeswife wrote:
Plus it would be about right heigth, too. I am thinking about taking the tropicals out of their big tubs and pots before I have the boys haul them up the stairs , across the kitchen or dining room and out the back or out the front.. It is a hard job, I used to do it and then re-injured an old injury compounded by osteoporisis and scoiliosis and loss of bone density and well, I was down the best time of the year, almost 4 years ago. It would be easier on their backs to bring up the pots and tubs empty and let me re-pot them outside. Freshen things up a bit. design my patio room with walls of glorys. I can't wait. I have been looking at my seedlings and they are vining around each other. The established larger vines are ready for the porch facing east to harden off. Then my idea is to have them in large tall tbs at four corners, and then rectangular in between for the bottom. Got me 10 new cane poles. heavy enough to tie on. Oh dear, Spring fever, forcing me to slow down between work and gardening, as now is when my favorite shows are on. LOL PLUS, I get the bean patch and the potatoe patch now, since Joe isn't using it this year.
pic is from April 2012 BIG difference this year. Last year this date, I had everything outside, with the blooming roses, iris, dames rocket,columbine, honeysuckles , bignonia, it was crazy.