Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013, 1 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013
splinter1804 wrote:
Good morning Ian – Looks like just you and me today. Yesterday was a lost day for me as I seem to have picked up a “belly bug” (not very pleasant) and after what I went through yesterday (or should I say what went through me) I feel totally buggered today and it's still only 6.00am.

I'm unhappy to say that this friendly little forum has all the signs of going down the “gurgler” and I've seen it before on other forums, the posts just get fewer and fewer and then there's nothing. It will really be a great shame as this is/was such a friendly little site and if you possibly can spend a little time please continue posting and help keep it alive.

Today's pic's are five of my own hybrids using Painted Lady (Sport) as the seed parent. Pic.1 Neo.'Painted Lady' (Sport) x 'Grace, Pic.2 is Neo.'Painted Lady' (Sport) x Self, Pic.3 is Neo.'Painted Lady' (Sport) x 'Grace', Pic.4 is Neo.'Painted Lady' (Sport) x 'Ferny Grove' and Pic.5 is Neo.'Painted Lady' (Sport) x 'Ferny Grove'.

All the best, Nev.

P.S. It seems I missed Breeindy's post yesterday as we must have posted at the same time, but thanks for the offer Bree and anyone who doesn't have these plants would be unwise not to take you up on such a generous offer.