Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone,

well, there goes another weekend.

Nev, sorry to hear it’s so cold at Shellharbour at present. The days are really nice here at the moment, the evenings and mornings a little cooler. According to the weather bureau we can expect rain all of next week … great!!!

Thanks for the help with my NOID aechmeas. I agree with you that neo Hija Morado is a stunner.

Trish, sounds like you are working too hard, hope you had a nice restful weekend and some time with your lovely broms.

I have just been looking at the BCR and found that the neo I have always known as Gunpowder is actually Gunpowder Too. Neo Gunpowder is quite a bit different looking and nowhere near as nice … learn something every day, hey.

Trish, I absolutely adore your Vr Lake Innes. I saw it on eBay and drooled pathetically … so beautiful.

Ian, I think you are going to need more than one shade house by the looks of the number of seedlings you have.

Bree, I would love the Ae Orlandiana black, please, if no-one else has spoken up. I don’t have neo Martin either and I don’t know neo Sunset.

Sue, are you still chasing neo Pemiento, I have just removed a pup and can send it to you if you like.

Photos are 1 – neo Crayola, 2 – neo Debbie, 3 – neo Leopard Ray, 4 – Canistrum NOID, can anyone help me with this one please.

Shirley

This message was edited May 5, 2013 11:30 PM