Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013, 1 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Hi Wendy really nice to hear from you but sorry to hear that Johnny has not been feeling very well. Hope the preventative medication helps so he does not get another attack and that Johnny gets well soon.

Wendy the novel you have taken on to edit sounds interesting, have you edited many novels? I hope you like romance novels; if you don’t maybe you will get a chuckle out of it when reading it. I am not at all into romance novels but read one once many, many moons ago and it had me in stitches the way the author wrote the juicy bits.

Hi Nev Happy Belated Birthday after reading Sue’s thread. Hope you had a lovely day!

Nev I am definitely getting real enjoyment from growing brom seeds but know deep down there is only so much I can look after when working a full time job as well so happy to dabble in a bit of this and that just so I can say I have at least tried, once I have more time up my sleeve though I would like to try crossing my own but that’s for much later on down the track.

Nev pleased to hear you liked my brom pics; the last pic you asked about that I posted yesterday (Pic 5) is of my “dwarf” Red Ginger. Nev did the Pink Ginger seedlings survive? If you want more please let me know (Shirley you too).

Nev lovely brom pics you posted, I especially liked Pic 5 of Neo’ ‘Wine & Gold” because of its intense colours.

If anyone wants seedlings of my “dwarf” Red Ginger or Pink Ginger please let me know as I am more than happy to post you out some?

Hi Sue sounds like you had a busy day. Thanks heaps for the pups you sent me which are doing very well and appreciated the good soaking I gave them even though they did not look like they needed it.

Hi Jean sounds like you are having a great time with your broms, seedlings etc. I too wonder what some of the seed pods I have collected and sowed will turn out like as it has happened naturally, pretty exciting really when you think about it. Luved all your brom pics; especially Vr. Gultz.

Hi Shirley looks like you and I posted at the same time yesterday, nice pics you posted.

Anyway time to head.
Hi to anyone else looking in or on the Sick List.

Take care and Happy Gardening!

Trish