Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

having lots of trouble posting tonight. First up I couldn’t add photos then when I refreshed the screen, I lost my post. I logged in again and I couldn’t post anything at all, though that was probably our crappy internet service.

Anyway, I’m back to try again …

Bree, that neo NOID doesn’t look like my other neo Hot Gossip but there are so many of them that do look similar, it’s hard to know.

Sue, I wonder how long it will be before all that extra space you have gained disappears under more and more broms … they do look good though. I love your neo Grey Nurse.

Nev, so glad to hear Ailsa is going so well. Thanks for your ID for my NOID and my Nid Innocentii.

Ian, love that NOID in your pic 5, it’s such a lovely shape and colour.

Trish, I agree that my neo Jaws Too and your Grey Nurse look a little different, and your Grey Nurse looks different to Sue’s, they’re all lovely broms. Thanks for the ID on the broms in your pics that I asked about … a few more to add to my wish list.

My pics are 1 – alc Silver Plum, 2 – alc Extensa, 3 – alc Imperialis Rubra, 4 – alc Heloisae

Anyway, gotta run now, catch up tomorrow,

Shirley