Florida Gardening: My first raised bed garden for vegtables, 1 by jamibad

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: My first raised bed garden for vegtables

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of My first raised bed garden for vegtables
jamibad wrote:
( smiling) Thanks David, For the compliment on my bird bath! As the creator, I always feel it could be better, when I look at other's work, I get so envious, but I gues we all have a special way of doing mosaics, and if we were all to design the same kind of pattern, we wouldn't be "special" in what we do. I am the worst critic of my own work. I love doing it, but when finished, I think I should of , could of, but it's to late! So your comment made me light up with a smile! Thank You!

Qwil, I'll have to look into these places, it is worm poop, correct? How do I implement the casings into the beds once I get them? Do I do the same thing as when adding compost, dump it around the perimeter and dig it into the soil?

I knew I'd need help once I got this garden started, so much to learn, how to apply what I'm learning, etc, etc! lol! Wow, I have my duty cut out for me the next couple of weeks. Today, I fed all my plants in front of the house, not much to be fed in front, but needed some TLC. I worked on our Easter dinner, once things were rolling along DH took over, that left me a chance to get out doors to do what I love to do, so the front was the priority today. Finished up in about 2 hours, took a shower and had a great Easter dinner with friends, and DH. It was a beautiful day! I managed to get a few picture's while finishing up, and also, found some new growth on my Bromalaids(sp), lol, so funny I can't spell some of this stuff, hopefully , that's what the plant is!