Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods/chat with friends, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods/chat with friends

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods/chat with friends
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning all..thank goodness we did not get the amount of snow that was predicted, storm blew in, talk about wind...thought we'd have a few feet of snow the way it was coming down but guess it was more the wind blowing it around. Roads were nice and clean this morning, had hoped for a snow day but NOT..imagine, tomorrow is 1st day of spring.

Didn't think Greg would come over last night with weather being so nasty but he did, ended up working 3 hrs. on quilting frame..it's ow ready to go! Just too bad that I will be leaving for Florida 3a.m. Friday morning and have no time to play..drats..will have to wait..on the other hand, need batting/backing and see this weekend in Florida Joann's Fabrics even though their fabric is so much cheaper has 25% off entire order so best I make my list and check it twice lol

I have 2 sets of fancy jammies, more like lounging outfits and live in them on the weekends..just sooo comfy.

Thank goodness for Lorna, less worry..when is Gordon's surgery, today?

Susan, will your mom have a telephone n her room so you can chat with her..I'm sure she'll enjoy the companionship of other ladies and be sorry she didn't do it before.