Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts, March 2013, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts, March 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts, March 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, we had a few patches of sunshine today between the showers and it has been quite windy. I just hope it doesn’t blow too hard or there will be trees down everywhere as the ground is so waterlogged.

Bree, that’s a nice neo Lime and Lava. And yes, you did send me neo Ring Leader back in July, it’s looking really great, and it’s fast becoming a favourite of mine. It’s about 40 cm across now ... how much larger will it grow.

Sue, neo Ring Leader is one that Breeindy sent me and it’s a beauty. I’m not sure how big it will get as mine is still quite young. I think I would be hanging on to neo Silver x Skotaks Tiger, you might get a pup … I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jean, I’m looking forward to seeing pics of your new broms when they arrive.

Nev, I took a couple of photos of my neo Rosy Morn today along with a couple more of the NOID for comparison against neo Rosy Morn. I also photographed some other neo NOIDS and will download them before I post so I can attach them. Maybe someone will be able to ID these unknowns for me, please.

Ian, your pic of neo Wine and Gold looks similar to the one I saw on eBay, I just wasn’t aware that it is a mini. Your neo Gold Medal looks quite different to mine but it’s very nice. We could use one of those round tuits here as well ... do you know where to get one?

Anyway, pic 1 is neo Rosy Morn, pic 2 is the NOID from a couple of days ago for comparison, pic 3 is neo Gold Medal, pics 4 and 5 and both NOIDs

Bye for now, Shirley