Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Before and after Garden pics....., 1 by cici77

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cici77

In reply to: Before and after Garden pics.....

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Before and after Garden pics.....
cici77 wrote:
sorry guys its been a while since i have been on DG, been real busy with the house.. ok for one (and not in order, lol,) blooms, i get nothing but wasps in my bird houses... which i hate cuz they chase me.. they fly right for my face ... i also love birdhouses.. but every single time they make them their home.. they even try to reside in my bamboo wind chimes...

rutholive, i am so glad u have enjoyed the pics... i think its fun seeing before and after pics... and yes the golden chain tree is a lambrum, i have one or two that died , one my hubby hit with the tractor while backing up... the other i think died when my water timer broke after i moved it... so this next spring i'll have to get two more... as far as the house , its comming along... slowly but surely here is as pic of it so far as of last night... , we got the porch posts in two days ago, and i painted them yesterday becasue they started to crack from the cool foggy mornings to the hot temps by 11am.. i really wanted to get those painted before they started to split and crack , last night we got both big huge beams in the brackets , inthis pic though it only shows one of the beams in.. and boy of boy do i have plans for that front of the house! i am itching to start it .... but i cant till hubby puts the porch on at least... i dont want his workers tromping all over everything.. i'd have to kill them! lol.. and i really need them to help him build the house.. so i cant do that...lol.. tonight i guess we put up the roof joists, then he can start with stacking the roof... the house is going to be white shiplap sideing , trimmed in barn red.. the porch floor will be a stained as will the tops of the porch steps... i know the house looks small but for one we will make it living space for my hubbys office and storage, and we aready have plans for an addition... anyway i'll go ahead now and post it and do another post for the rest i want to say...lol...