Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013 , 1 by Bellsp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bellsp

In reply to: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013
Bellsp wrote:
Hmm. . . Qunofdsgn I'm thankful for the platic that holds my cell phone together so I can call my kids, best friends and chat here and the platic that rolls my Chapstick up:) Rickeycorey, I'm really thankful for the platic part that stops the 747, really:). My only expertise in plastics includes utilizing them! Examples, using bottles to feed my babies when they were still little, making Clorox jugs into Easter baskets while they were busy growing up, making luggage tags for them when they went off to college and started seeing the world, gluing beads on my daughter-in-lovelies wedding veils, buying baby rattles for expected Grandbaby and now while I'm waiting filling Dixie cups with soil and seed and watching and waiting for what happens next:)
Happy Gardening and thank goodness for all of inventor gardening friends who make this world a better place to be!

Guess what - I've got sprouts everywhere! Agastache, pumpkins, tomatos, you name it, it's growing:). Has anyone ever tried for fun to sprout a tomato seed other than in a pack? I've just sprouted what me and Dear Old Dad call our 'Burger King Special'. Hey, RJ, Speediebean, Bumble we think it should grow mini-whoppers lol! They came up so we will see? I just love a little garden FUN! Hey, has anyone heard from Gooberfairy? Glad to here Lycodads trip was so much fun! Planted all my plants from recent trade with flwrsnflyers1, and a few fun bulbs from a neighbor:). Gotta go get some 'Go Go' Juice - coffee that is!
Picture- neighbor Elsie's banana and pride if mobile azalea, she gave me both. Love them!