Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013 , 1 by AmandaEsq

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AmandaEsq

In reply to: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013
AmandaEsq wrote:
Ha ha ha speedie - one good (?!) thing about working in the industry - my job anyway - was that snipping here and there to maintain plants was part of my job description. I was always a little afeared when I'd go into retail places to do it cause we had been warned that removing stuff could be grounds for termination. Ack.

Never really did enough pinching or snipping to get in trouble. House plants were very easy to start so i have a nice collection. I think the best example of snippping in my garden was a nippon daisy. Hope it gets giant like everyone claims it will. Also have started a fair number of purple daisy looking chrysanthemums. Easy.

Don't miss it much though. The maintenance part was the best part. But we slowly had more and more paperwork obligations and inventory and such that made the job stop being fun.

More questions - you are a grown up with orthodonist. Might need to talk to you as I am considering this in my near future.

Bring on the seeds! Ha Ha. I am waiting for Susie's Robin.

Have a great day everyone.
A.