Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012, 5 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, we had a fairly quiet weekend, didn’t do much at all. It was too hot to go brom searching at any of the local markets. I did manage to plant a few things in the garden very late this afternoon, when it cooled off a bit.

I noticed quite a few pups on my neos this morning, coming along nicely. I was especially pleased to see I have two on my neo Manoa Beauty which is great as it’s still very close to the top of my favourites list.

Nev, do you have the names of the neos in the pics attached to your last post.

Trish, great to hear from you, it does seem like a long time since you last posted. Lovely pics.

Wendy, you’re right, some totem rings would certainly make the pipes in the shade house look a whole lot better. You seem to be organised for your sale well in advance. We’ll see you around mid morning on Friday, looking forward to catching up with you and Johnny (and Max).

Pics of a few more of my favourite neos - 1 Jewellery Shop, 2 Painted Delight, 3 Camelot, 4 Hula Girl, 5 Purple Star

Bye for now,

Shirley