Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, very hot here today and muggy too. We managed to do a few things around the garden and some much needed watering.

Wendy, I guess your Edmundoa Lindenii is growing in very bright light if it’s on top of a totem. I was under the impression it needed fairly heavy shade. I originally had mine in bright light but the leaves went all floppy so I moved in into a shady spot. Nev, I think I read somewhere that Edmundoa Lindenii was formerly called Canistrum Lindenii.

Love your neo Painted delight seedling in pic 2, Wendy. If you have a book of ‘who wants what’, please put me down for one of its’ pups after Sue. The neo Manoa Beauty seed you gave me has germinated and growing very well ... I will have to take a photo. And sorry to hear that Max has had another nose bleed, hope he is feeling a bit better now.

Ian, love your mini neo Dinkum and neo Lavender Lovely

Sue, lovely pics of your gardens as always and as Nev said, not much room left in your new shadehouse. I see you have switched from light shadecloth to dark (is it black) … can I ask why? The neo Cherry Jam seed you sent has germinated and is looking good too.

Bree, so many nice broms.

Just the 1 pic, neo Hidden Dragon, a recent acquisition. Looks a little like neo Camelot, I think.

Bye for now,

Shirley