Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2, 1 by Chantell

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Chantell

In reply to: Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2
Chantell wrote:
Hey Folks - I'm late coming on to share some additional 'news' - my apologies but I've been trying to keep up with my sis' health since her surgery last week (please cont prayer for her) - went to a previous patient's husband's funeral and attended a funeral for a friend's father at Arlington Cemetery today (see photo below)....mercy...enough of that. I just wanted you all to know why I'm so late with the following...sadly Becky's 5 year old Thor (Norwegian Forest Cat) has passed away. I only 'spoke' to her (texts) briefly but apparently he died in his sleep. I'm speechless as to all of these things happening in such a short time. I don't understand the why's...there's no way to explain them. I ask that you hold Bec and Greg up in prayer asking the Lord to provide comfort and the peace that passes all understanding. I can't even imagine two losses so close together not to mention enduring this during such a stressful time for her. Even a few min's a day from each of us - of holding them up in prayer will most certainly be appreciated. Hugs to you all!!