Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2, 1 by Chantell

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Chantell

In reply to: Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2
Chantell wrote:
For those of you not blessed to have received a big ole slobbery smoocharoo from this fine looking gentleman or have been klunked by one of his Texas size bones let me just tell you. He was the sweetest big goober you ever would want to meet. His bark made your rib cage vibrate and your ears ring...for those that remember the movie Turner and Hooch - yepper, Sammie could go head to head in the drooling Olympics with Hooch. He had no issue backing up to you while you were sitting on the coach and sit directly on your lap...anything for a butt scratch. Bec and Greg would, much like the mommy with the burp cloth, run after him with his drool rag...to take care of his 'hangers.' Once he realized it was 'you' at the door - he'd lumber over to find one of those HUGE bones and walk toward you 'woofing' with his mouth full - that was Sammie's way of greeting those he'd 'allow' into 'his' townhouse. And his kisses...well safe to say they started at your collarbone and ended at your hairline...won't even discuss when he'd catch you with your mouth open....LOL. Becky and Greg worked hard with him...and spent much time with him at various vets. He was so lucky to have them...and they in turn were blessed by this sweet boy. I will certainly miss my New Year's Eve date this year. Please keep Bec and Greg in your prayers...