Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 114, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 114

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 114
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Another lovely sunny morning but very chilly at only 3C
Some wind yesterday but nothing strong like others had.
I planted more brug seeds and potted a few plants. Picked a lovely lot of broad beans and we had them for lunch. . Today I will finally ( hopefully) get to finishing off the short length of retic hose on the salvias. I keep getting sidetracked on other things.
I think we are all the same in going out to do some job , seeing something along the way that needs doing, then something else, so the first job gets forgotten....lol

Teresa, I hope you can get your laptop sorted, it can be so frustrating with computers. They have minds of their own at times. Lovely pics of you and Sugar.

Dianne, I hope the wind there didnt do any damage. Poor bruggies will have felt it , being so tall now.

Anthony. hope all is well down your way. . hope your Nan is feeling better. You had better make another burger for cocky.
We had a cat once that would crawl right up on my daughters chest to get at her cheese sandwiches when she was eating them..

Al, Moon and Charleen , hope all is well in your areas. I see the news here about the storms, but we dont get a lot of detail on what goes on.
I hope the authorities can deal quickly with all those affected by the storms ..

Colleen , best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hello to everyone else coming in for a cuppa.

Here your morning tea nibble......Raisin Cookies

Enjoy the day
Jean.