Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
perke_patch wrote:
I was up early this morning wide awake so at 6am I was downloading pics from the wedding.
first pic is Emily as the sugar plum fairy flowergirl
pic 2 is our family but one son was missing on the day home with tummy bug. Rylee was also sick on the day. she made it half way down the isle and burst into tears and stood still till Nanna picked her up.
pic 3 is my 3 boys Paul, Darren and Chris

last story from the wedding I promise. Rylee had seen her Uncle Paul once in her short life but still went to him at the reception and snuggled in. perhaps it was because he looks like his younger brother Chris? anway he held her for a long time while she just snuggled in. she wouldn't come to me but eventually she came to Pa for a snuggle then back to me. I did take her for a rid on the teacups but other than that she was too unwell and slept on the floor.

Oh and did I tell you all we had 32ml in our rainguage when we got home on Saturday evening? our tanks went from only 2 rungs full to only half a rim from the top. yeh........ Sunshine Coast where we were only got 9ml so we really didn't know what they got down here.

off to bed now as we have an early start to get to UQ vet school early. will let you know how Max goes.
Night
Wendy