Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Sue, your neo Break of Day is lovely, glad it didn’t get burnt, it’s one that remains on my wish list.

Jean, for someone who claims not to be an avid brom collector, you certainly have quite a few, a lovely collection. Come on, admit it … you’ve become addicted too, just like the rest of us here.

Ian, I love both your neo Roys Special. I have one which is still just a pup and I will be very pleased if it grows to look as good as yours, I especially like the wide leaves and the colour in the first one.

Trish, I guess I would call neo Stormy Weather a large mini … if that makes sense.

Wendy, hope all goes well for Max tomorrow, give him a pat and a big hug from all of us.

Nev, missed your post today, hope your computer hasn’t let you down again.

Bye for now, Shirley

Pic is my neo Roys Special when I first purchased it ... along with a few bugs. It is bug free now but looks pretty much the same, hope it starts to grow bigger soon.

This message was edited Nov 12, 2012 8:48 PM