Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 1 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Just a quick hello whilst I am on a tea break. It is very humid today after the rain but everything is looking lush and happy which is great.

Thanks Shirley that would be great if you could send me through a pic of your Neo Stormy Weather so I can compare with my NOID Pic 1 that I posted the other day.

Nev I put saucers under my Tiger Tims and they are already showing signs of being more happy as the leaves really are less droopy, thats so much for the great advice. Shirley, hopeully you get the same result with yours, I am sure you will.

Nev I emailed you my Cultural Notes for growing Heliconias' and Gingers today, and thank you so much for the Brom Seed Growing notes, very much appreciated thanks.

Is everyone having a lazy Sunday today, it's so quiet I can hear the crickets churpping or maybe it's all our frogs going off in the yard after the rain lol.

Look forward to hopefully chatting with you all during the week.

Happy Gardening!

Pic 1 Guzmania
Pic 2 Sunbird Nest in our Nursery
Pic 3 Neo Gympie Delight in flower that I purchased recently from Bunnings, I luv this mini so much I had to have more than one around the garden. Bree the pup you sent me is doing really well and colouring up nicely.
Pic 4 Crypt NOID, I dont' have many of these - any ideas anyone? I have managed to get a pup out of this mother plant which I am pleased about because they are so slow growing.