Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, very quiet on the forum again.

Sue, thanks so much for sending the Ae Nudicaulis, I will check at the post office tomorrow to see if it is there yet, I’m looking forward to its’ arrival.

I measured neo Justins Song, it’s approx 38 cm, but still has a bit of growing to do. I saw a pup on eBay tonight, looks like a nice one, which measures 40 cm across. Also looks a little different to mine, nicer colour.

With regard to the Miltons, do you dilute the solution to spray on your seed and seedlings and if so, at what ratio do you use the Milton solution/water, please.

Frog’s cute, oh and love your Vr kitteliana too.

Anyway, we have to get up early tomorrow as someone is coming to fix the tractor at some ungodly hour in the morning, so I’ll call it a night.

Shirley

Another message has been posted while I have been typing … two, in fact.

Wendy, so sorry to hear the bad news about Max. Lets hope you get better news tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Ian, I can relate to putting things ‘somewhere safe’ and not being able to find them again, I do it all the time … really frustrating. Like your little mini Inkspot, I think DG might have switched the photos around on you.

Catch up tomorrow.

And yet another new post ...

Trish, good to hear from you mid week. I know what you say about growing wish lists, just gets longer and longer !!!

Bye for now