Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, just a very quick post tonight as it’s getting rather late.

Sue, neo Justins Song is fairly large, I’ll will try to remember to measure its’ diameter tomorrow.

Bree, love the pic of the red blanchetiana. I will add a pic of my yellow blanch which is in the garden and also the new one which is just starting to colour up. I haven’t got around to planting it into the garden yet … maybe tomorrow (it’s always tomorrow that I’m going to do all these things!!!)

Ian, like your NOID in pic 1.

Wendy, hope all goes well with the wedding, I will cross my fingers that the weather holds good for you … just remember to steer clear of the chewing gum.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, Wendy, tomorrow will be better I’m sure. Hope Johnny is feeling better and more relaxed and poor Max too. Good luck with the lotto tomorrow night … I was thinking I would like a vr Milky Way, or perhaps vr Crackerjack then I saw the pics in your second post ... think I will have either Vr Precious Pearls or Candy Shop (No 16), thanks Wendy.

till tomorrow, Shirley