Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Special Date with Jill (since she couldn't come to Swap) , 1 by coleup

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright coleup

In reply to: Special Date with Jill (since she couldn't come to Swap)

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Special Date with Jill (since she couldn't come to Swap)
coleup wrote:
Ruby, you are a real gem befitting this wonderous kingdom! You told me long ago that I would like it here and "Here be good people" and you are soooooo right. Just thought you would get a chuckle out of it taking three of us...to secure one bug as in "How many MAFs does it take to catch a stink bug?"

As it turns out being "associated" with stink bugs (like most everything!) may have deeper meanings.omeone once told me that in some religions being stung by a wasp was a reminder to say our prayers so I took a minute to google "spiritual meaning of stink bugs" (lol. I Am toooo much) Here is one tidbit I found

Quoting:Stink Bug -- The Stink Bug can show the connections between seemingly separate unrelated events with heightened intuition. Pay attention to your instincts about people and situations. Increased sensitivity to what is hidden and reading between the lines occurs with Stink Bug medicine and it teaches the balance of concealment and surfacing. The Stink Bug will guide in the proper use and balance of the positive and negative attributes of what is psychically sensed as well as what is physically sensed in your surroundings. Stink Bug medicine shows how to transform and shed what is no longer needed. There are five separate stages as insights are gained and growth is achieved. Stink Bug's lessons span a period of about a month when new ideals and thoughts are fully developed.
http://spiritwalkministry.com/spirit_guides/bug__critter_spi...

And, Lady Gita, full of wisdom and renowned kingdom wide for your generousity to all plant lovers or no, the plant at Sally's is a Sunpatiens that I acquired early in the season and brought to show and tell.! Below are pics of the two colors with which I adorned my abode but could not singlehandedly sustain through the coldness now upon the land.

Me thinks today and tomorrow will be fine days for the planting of the 'stinking rose'