Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #113, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #113

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  #113
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Its very nippy here this morning but a clear sky and the sun is trying to look warm.
I will be out & about later getting caught up with all I couldnt do in the rain.
I am going to replace the sprays in the overhead misting system I have in the fernery. It is great for the ferns etc in the shadehouse during any hot weather.

Al, so glad you are out of harms way with that enormous hurricane coming.
Nice to see that you & Olivia enjoyed the circus. I havent seen one since I was around 8 years old.

Moon , nice to see that you are also out of the way of the hurricane too.

Charleen, I am glad you are not likely to be in any bad weather from that hurricane also.
I see Charley is looking very good there. I think he needs a run around the block. Too many cookies.
I will give any extra ones to Abigail and cut Charley down to just 2 per day.

Anthony, whatever is going on in your life , I hope it soon rights itself and we have your smiling face back .
looking forward to all those lovely blooms of yours when they start.

Dianne, I have a few new seeds popping up here so hopefully yours will be the same.
Give Tilly a pat and one of Charleys cookies.

Teresa, how is work going ? You should be seeing some lovely weather too. I did send it over, but maybe it got lost over the ocean.
Pat the spotty ones for me.

Hello Chrissy, Karen , Colleen and everyone else looking in.

Heres something very yummy for morning tea.....Coffee Cake ( with cream of course )

Have a great day and enjoy the sun if you have it.

Happy day.
Jean.