Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Brugmansia springtime #1, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: Brugmansia springtime #1

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Brugmansia springtime #1
Seachanger wrote:
Had to spend a night away from home, so didn't post the PPfasc, X RFP seeds.....remember RFP is Frosty Pink but it is one from Colleen's area..
I imagine that most have seen them on BGI anyway...

I was very pleased that the seed cases contained nice, plump little seeds and they have been drying nicely in the 24 hrs since I saw them last.......
I think that they will dry pretty quickly because there wasn't any of that gelatinous substance that has been in most of my pods....I must look up the correct terminology for that....

I'll send these seeds to anyone in our group who would like to try them....the other pod can go to BGI and a few BGI members who have expressed interest early in the saga.
The PPfasc x Bruce's Pink isn't showing any signs of ripening yet......so if your preference is for that cross, then just let me know....

I know that everyone is weighed down with OS seeds at the minute, so if you can't manage anymore, that's fine.
Allan,Jean I will send yours asap....I'll start mine off tomorrow....
The pic is of the seeds today and the remaining twin....the pod sticking out on the side is one of the PPfasc x BP twins, I can't see it's sibling in the pic...the brown patch on the remaining twin is sunburn, not a sign of ripening... :-(
Dianne

This message was edited Oct 27, 2012 1:17 PM