Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #113, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #113

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  #113
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Grey and gloomy this morning with a little nip in the air. Supposed to be 35C today. I hope they're wrong. Lots of washing to do today. Little one had an accident last night, pillow as well. Oh boy. The epis are looking good this year. I have my very first large red this year. Everyone says that's the most common but I couldn't get mine to grow and flower. Finally the patience pays off. I'm so glad that I found the names of my English brugs. That's a load off my mind. I knew they couldn't be far as I have all the brug stuff together but they were being elusive. Colleen the hound dog sniffed them out though. Have been talking to my older brother Bill over the last couple of days about Brian's memory garden. He has designed it for me, now I have to hand that to the council for approval. Gee they make every little thing hard work. Dianne it is by no means a certainty yet. I just have to keep pushing [gently] Well must get a move on as I have Thai Chi this morning. Have a great day. Colleen