Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #113, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM #113

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA ROOM  #113
Seachanger wrote:
Hi AF, thanks for the tip and I'm glad that it works for you. but that little weed comes up in my garden and goes out just as soon as I spot it....
I tried the large mallow years ago and like yours it did nothing.....
I think that I'll live with the curly leaf...some years it's worse than others but it never affects the fruit....the first 2 yrs of their growth, no CL, now it's most years.......I don't have the patience to take the leaves off.......
I'm in the "Live and let live" age bracket now.....

Heritage is a very beautiful rose, Colleen...A while back I had a rose bed with Heritage, Reine Victoria and Mme Pierre Oger, the last 2 were first grown in the 1800's...beautiful cup shapes like Heritage and the perfume would knock you over.....
I'm glad I'm not you trying to buy Christmas presents for the boys.......I suppose there are lots of things for their age, it's just that they all look so expensive.....
Nice that you and C had a lovely day investigating your numerous plants...I bet she went home loaded..lol
We all miss Brian, Colleen and it will be great to see that garden completed.....

I think that our council must have plenty of spare cash, the street cleaner is back again.....we don't have any litter on our streets, so what are they cleaning....if I could be bothered I'd ring and find out, but it's too nice sitting here on the swing in the sun.....

Jean, I bought "Grace" a few years ago and she was very pretty, unfortunately she kept biting Ray on the leg and there was no where else to put her, so she had to go.......The Endeavour is the only one left in the back garden now and it's in a pot.....
the Azalea Alba Magnifica is about 4 ft now it's can get to 6....that Lilac turned out not to be "Sensation", it smells nice though...

Dianne