Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #113, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #113

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  #113
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Yes, Jean it was so lovely to meet a DG friend in the flesh and to share my garden. I had a lovely time. I'm going to my niece's home this morning to see one of Brian's cactus in flower that I haven't seen before. He's still always reminding us that he's not to be forgotten too easily. Gee, I miss him. Lots of excitement going on out there. Hippies popping their heads up and buds on brugs, flowers and millions!!!!! of pups on broms and lots of lovely roses. A few irises and Epis starting to flower in their new place out of the SH. The geraniums and pelies are so pretty this year. Lots of nectarines and peaches and the flowers on the citrus trees is amazing. Al, I couldn't think of anything worse than being on the beach or lake or river on Christmas Day. I'd rather be home and near an A/C just incase I need it. lol Dianne I have one David Austin Rose, I think it's called Heritage. It has a lovely perfume and you can smell it long before you see it. The yellow or Spanish Broom is lovely this year too. I picked a bunch of roses and yellow broom and brought them inside. It's wonderful to be able to do that. The boys are doing well and getting all excited as Christmas gets closer and closer and closer. Oh boy, where did the year go????? Well must go and get them ready for school. Hope everyone is well and I'll be back later. Colleen